Welcome to LSA!
LSA aims to align motivated students toward career paths they will enjoy and become successful in. One of LSA’s goals is to alleviate the stressful life of a college, by helping students discover who they are, why they are born where there born, and what there purpose is in life. We do this by educating our students on our innovative leadership model that has helped students and professionals increase their learning speed 4-5x quicker, and improve their performance up to 10x. Once involved in LSA, students will have access to:
- Create a lifelong membership profile.
- Gain access to professional leadership training.
- Collaborate with peers and professionals at our Semi-Annual Leadership Conferences.
- Submit your work to LeadASU@Gmail.com to publish your work and highlight your achievements.
- Participate in sponsored internships and capstone experiences.
Create a Professional Student Profile
All students are encouraged to create a student profile to boost the visibility of their value. In order to create a student profile you will need to follow the basic steps below.
Step 1: Download the PM Methods I Student Profile Attachment.
Step 2: Complete the fillable pdf document.
Step 3: Create a LinkedIn Profile
- Visit LinkedIn website (https://www.linkedin.com)
- Sign up for a free account
- Be sure to complete key information
- Create a personalized LinkedIn web address (http://help.linkedin.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/87)
Step 4: Email completed student profile document, along with professional photo to Alfredo Rivera at AlfredoORivera@asu.edu.