Category: The Lens
- You Could Be Wrong! In our world today, people think that they know what is "good" and what is bad". We often label criminals, terrorists, and bullies as “bad” people.
- A Letter Worth Posting From Andrew W.K. For those of you who don’t know who Andrew W.K. is, this video should sum it up: More importantly, a young fan wrote a letter to our hard-rocking friend, asking him what he should do about his close-minded right-wi
- Rivers Aflame
- The War for War for Peace Outside of the world we know, in a place as old as time, Lies a land widely unseen, far away but close to the mind. Resting on a mountain top tall enough to rip the skies, Lives a sage of infinite sight but blindness in
- It’s Your Fault I am a man of many odd jobs; my first job in 7th grade was counting beads for old women in a basement. In high school I never really worked, one time I delivered real-estate books, but technically I was never hired anywh
- Embracing the Embarrassing Nothing’s better than a good embarrassing story… about someone else. We love them, we hate them, and we’re forced to live with them. Embarrassing stories are no different than that picture your friend took of you w
- The Lens – Memories between Here and There The alluding truths Are sought in vain, Said to give wisdom And numb festering pain. But truths are tricks Seen behind the eyes; A veneer of Truth Hiding intricate lies. The truths of you, her, and he, Are only called t