Networks & Partnerships
The Leadership Society of Arizona wants to identify the most visionary professionals in the Phoenix Valley who understand the value of making things simple, pre-planning, and constant growth & improvement.
LSA is interested in professionals who are looking to:
1. Progress in their professional leadership education and development
2. Connect with professional students
3. Put student talent to the test through engaging with team lead research projects
4. Identify talented students for internships and job opportunities
5. Become a part of a continuous leadership development research effort at ASU
Our research efforts are focused on furthering the innovative and industry tested Best Value system, to assist small and large companies to develop a structure that:
1. Better identifies and aligns key expertise in company
2. Helps employees learn four to five times faster, improving performance by up to 10x
3. Helps them to become more motivated and learn how to create value in their projects, resulting in a more competitive company
4. Decreases inefficient transactions and minimizes risk
LSA has provided a number of ways professionals can partner. Each program is unique and targeted to assist professionals with virtually any need.